Cat5e Patch Cables
Cat5e Patch Cables
WHAT’S SO IMPORTANT ABOUT CABLES?
Let’s be realistic: networks run on cables. Whether it’s a single server supporting a few users or departments in a small business, or a sophisticated global communications center servicing multiple enterprises, at one point or another data will be transferred through a network or interface cable. Even home computing environments today are typically utilising high-speed internet access that will benefit from the use of cables with increased reliability and data-handling capacity.
When technology devices need to communicate efficiently and consistently it’s critical to utilise high-quality reliable cables as an integral component of your infrastructure.
Fruity Cables Ltd provides Cat5e (category 5 enhanced) cabling to meet the level of performance and continuous operation needed to support established service levels for your business. Also referred to as un-shielded twisted pair (UTP) cabling, Cat5e brings significant improvements over the aging Cat5 cabling standard used in the past. Advantages include:
- Cat5e provides enhanced isolation from “cross-talk” of multiple signals that could interfere with each other. This increases the reliability of data transfer across Cat5e cabling.
- Where older Cat5 technology has been commonly utilised for 10/100 Mbps network capacity (also termed “fast Ethernet” speed), Cat5e can support 1000 Mbps (gigabit Ethernet) at 100MHz.
CAT5E CABLES AND COMPONENTS FROM FRUITY CABLES LTD
Fruity Cables Ltd can provide high-quality and reliable components for your networking needs, ensuring consistent performance and high-speed communications capability. We can provide a full complement of cabling accessories that simplify installation and provide flexibility in your technology as needs change:
- Cat5e cable in varying lengths or bulk cable reels to meet your specific requirements
- Cabling tools and connectors to complete your installation successfully
- Cat5e patch cables in various lengths
- Patch panels
- Wall-mounted or free-standing cabinets for network equipment
- Server cabinets
- Custom-made cables and patch cables for your unique specifications
Fruity Cables Ltd can also assist with installation and network testing. We provide full technical consulting services and product support to bring first-class service to our valued customers.
Contact Fruity Cables Ltd today to discover how we can help you solve your Cat5e cabling needs.