Cat5e UTP Patch Leads
Find your Product
Ethernet Cables: Cat5e Patch Leads
- Our best selling Ethernet Leads are the perfect solution for Home and Office networks
- Cat5e cables are used for networks with frequencies up to 100 MHz and tested for Gigabit Ethernet
- Backward compatible with previous standards as Cat5 and Cat3
- Cat 5e UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) patch leads, Rj45 connectors, Pure Copper and PVC outer sheath
- Available in 10 colours, from 0.30mtr up to 50 mtr for selected colours
- Category 5e UTP cable is also available in 100mtr and in 305mtr
- Buy today before 16:00 for Next day courier delivery
These Ethernet RJ45 Cat5e UTP Patch Leads (Flush Moulded Boots) are high quality and meet all industry standard specifications. Network RJ45 cables are suitable for all your data and networking requirements.
Rj45 Cat5e Ethernet cables are manufactured using flexible stranded Cat5e utp (unshielded twisted pair) full copper cable and they are available in 10 different colours from 0.30mtr up to 20mtr in most colours, with a more limited colour range now available up to 50mtr cat5e patch leads.
All RJ45 Cat5e Patch Leads have a flush moulded boot which means that there is no cover over the latch, so these Cat5e patch leads are ideal for general networking and they are suitable for high density patch panels.
These Network RJ45 Cat5e Patch Leads are perfect for most solutions.
Category 5e UTP cable is also available in 100mtr and in 305mtr
If you require RJ45 Cat5e Patch Leads in a different length, please visit our Custom Made Cables page or Contact us.
Cat5e Patch Leads Custom Made
Cat5e Patch Lead Specifications
UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair)
Verified for Gigabit Ethernet
24AWG x 4P
Type CM (UL) CMH E164469-F3
Verified ISO/IEC 11801 & EN 50288 & TIA/EIA-568-B.2 3P